United States Customers:
* I normally ship orders with US destinations within 4 business days.
Business days do not include holidays or weekends. Purchases made during
a sale may take an additional 2 business days to ship; you will be
notified if this is the case.
* Shipping is calculated in the shopping cart once you select your country of residence. Please keep in mind that shipping cost covers the price of the shipping, secure packaging, and the price of gas to/from the post office.
* All domestic US packages/envelopes will be sent USPS First Class Mail for weights up to 13oz, or USPS Priority Mail for packages weighing over 13oz. This includes delivery confirmation. I am not responsible for missing packages after they are put into the care of the post office, especially once they are marked "delivered" by the post office. I do not offer shipping insurance unless you ask for it, and if you do not purchase it and your package goes missing, I'm afraid I will not be able to replace your package or offer you any kind of refund.
* International packages up to 4lb are shipped via USPS International
First Class mail. Some larger orders might be packaged in 2 or more smaller packages to cut down on shipping charges.
* International packages will ship within one week.
* I regret to inform everyone that international first class shipments are untrackable, therefore you are purchasing at your own risk. I cannot be held responsible for missing shipments that do not have a tracking number attached. If you are an international customer and would like tracking, please let me know before you check out and I will research trackable shipping methods for your particular country.
* I will put the actual value of the package and mark the package as Merchandise on any customs form I fill out for international packages. I understand that this can cause the buyer to have to pay import taxes/tariffs on the value of the package, but US Customs law has stiff penalties (up to $10,000 per occurrence) for falsifying information on official customs forms. I am happy to split up an order into multiple shipments if you are willing to pay the additional postage in order to be able to avoid paying extra customs tariffs.